Tuesday, November 4, 2014

hold on

found this conversations on humansofny instagram.
I've been tagged by someone.

"He makes me want to know about little things, so that i can teach him. Like when we sit by this lake, I wish I knew what kind of turtle that was, so I could tell him. And I want to figure out what kind of duck that is, so I can tell him all about it the next time we come or meet."

"What do you want most for him?"

"Whatever his dreams are, I am down to ride for him"

"What's your biggest fear for him?"

"That he won't try. If he doesn't try, I'll be hurt. Cause then we'll never know how far he'd get"

----------

So far, this is my favorite words.
You know, when you truly loved someone, you will do whatever it takes to make sure, they will achieve their goals.

And sure, it will hurt you, when they stop trying.
I just want good things to happen to them.
Because I know what is it like to be in pain.

So, hold on.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment